You big ginger spazz

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wahwah*

Wahwah*
  • Members
  • 23979 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Are you not playing on the intertron much now Jon?

#2 Jon

Jon
  • Members
  • 11828 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

I've been in India mate, got back last week. I'm definitely up for some games though, so when/what you got in mind?

#3 Alan Stock

Alan Stock
  • Members
  • 5399 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

Lol, as soon as I saw the topic I knew who you were on about :)

#4 MalevolentPanda

MalevolentPanda
  • Members
  • 18123 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

Hey Jon, your connection's so bad replying to you takes four months.

#5 gtrproject

gtrproject
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

I am interested in the game and always try and follow as soon as I get some time.

#6 Wahwah*

Wahwah*
  • Members
  • 23979 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

Just curious, gtrproject, why did you reply to THIS thread? Are you ginger?

#7 Game Paused

Game Paused
  • Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

No - I think he might offer a solution to gingers connection problems.
Actually jon - did you purchase your broadband while you were out in india?

#8 Wahwah*

Wahwah*
  • Members
  • 23979 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

When Jon pulls the trigger a bullet it leaves the barrel of his battle rifle, travels immediately down the "internet" from Manchester, and gets off as quickly as possible at a payphone in Manchester airport. Once there it buys a ticket for the first plane to India. On arrival in India it boards a tuctuc to a small factory where teams of child workers work out the code for the trajectory of the bullet. They then painstakingly stitch it into fabric which is collected by a tuctuc and couriered to an internet café in downtown Delhi. From there it's fed into a scanner and then through some image recognition software. It's then blasted back into cyberspace and onto xbox live via an account named "Telecomms Internationale".

From here the bullet continues on the exact trajectory that Jon intended at the beginning of the process. Shortly after that Jon exclaims "No Way!"

#9 Game Paused

Game Paused
  • Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:49 AM

The shin.

#10 Wahwah*

Wahwah*
  • Members
  • 23979 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:39 PM

:huh:

#11 ZOK

ZOK
  • Members
  • 26674 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

When Jon pulls the trigger a bullet it leaves the barrel of his battle rifle, travels immediately down the "internet" from Manchester, and gets off as quickly as possible at a payphone in Manchester airport. Once there it buys a ticket for the first plane to India. On arrival in India it boards a tuctuc to a small factory where teams of child workers work out the code for the trajectory of the bullet. They then painstakingly stitch it into fabric which is collected by a tuctuc and couriered to an internet café in downtown Delhi. From there it's fed into a scanner and then through some image recognition software. It's then blasted back into cyberspace and onto xbox live via an account named "Telecomms Internationale".

From here the bullet continues on the exact trajectory that Jon intended at the beginning of the process. Shortly after that Jon exclaims "No Way!"

:OMG:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users