Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC Master Race

Rubbish or average at Street Fighter IV?

59 posts in this topic

I'd like to get in a few games against people I might actually stand a chance of having a decent match against, rather than insta-pummelings. So if you are also rubbish at Street Fighter lets try and arrange some games and bask in our averageness.

(360 version only)

EDIT: I have created a tag for us SF4 noobs: rllmuksf4noobs

I'm pretty pants. Add me Layte for some games. I'll be on from around 1 today for a good few hours.

My win ratio sits at about 20% after an hour playing ranked match, so yeah I'm pretty rubbish. That's only compounded by the fact that I insist on using El Fuerte in every match, and I haven't gotten to grips with him yet.

So add me if you want to beat up a luchador.

My ex was beating me at every fighting game, even those I played a lot before. Every. Single. Time

Count me in.

Sounds good, I'm pretty terrible at this game! Mostly because I'm refusing to go Ken who was the only character I was ever any good at!

Gamertag: Toedupstu

I'm utterly shit. I have no idea how to play, and can't do anything more than a normal special move. Do I fit?

*footle*.

I've added you all - I'm rubbish but I just can't help loving SF :wub:

I might love the game. I might have the TE stick. I might sound like I know my shit or that I'm good at it.

I'm so not.

Added

I might love the game. I might have the TE stick. I might sound like I know my shit or that I'm good at it.

I'm so not.

Added

The fact that you won 11 games without me even getting a round says that you're not rubbish.

I'll add the tag now, be good to have some rubbish people to play against. :wub:

Although I just unlocked Dan, that puts me up among the top teir players now doesn't it?

Edit: what's the etiquette for these things anyway, just fire out blind invites?

You did get a round- you won with an ultra in fact with El Fuerte! Anyway I must have had a fluke filled day then as I'm getting my arse handed to me hard on ranked!

not a noob as such, but I could do with some reasonable opponents to improve with. Judging by the whooping I got from preacher

Can you add me too? Kutai is my tag.

I know I've done well at SSFIITHDR but I had a crack at this as Vega last night, and it's obvious I need to try a new character, so I need practice too.

Re-added a bunch of you after someone deleted half my friends list.

Asura, I tried to add you and the request went okay, but doesn't show up on my list. Weird.

I have sent request to the group. Go ahead and add me. I will add a load of you.

I am bloody awful and need some serious practice.

I'm massively out of practise and play with a shitty normal controller with cack d-pad action.

So yeah, I'm shit ;)