SaintM

BAP league discussion

9,239 posts in this topic

We had a restart at half time in game two tonight (ie, start again and only play ine half), can I have a quick reminder as to what happens with the stats reporting please?

Essentially, you need to wing it.

Keep the stats from the second half and just add whatever you think was right for the first. Don't worry about the percentage ones.

Crazy close for the bottom four right not. Will be interesting to see how it looks at the half way point and whether Rovers can escape their predicted bottom spot.

Ta Saint. 149 shots on target it is.

Still got one match outstanding, yeah?

Bah, my first week of officially wielding the fine hammer and everyone reports well within the time limit.

Had a thought,

Would anyone be interested in a whole league season awards? Nothing to affect ratings etc, but similar to the awards people throughout the league do every week/season?

It's taken until week 7 for player to be banned, so we're turning it up a notch for managers....

Player injuries

With immediate effect, player injuries are to be introduced to the BAP league.

Mangers are to report all injuries in thier matches (as listed on the match details timeline screen) along with the existing card information to Jamin, within the existing match reported deadlines.

For each injury the following random chance of injury is applied:

70% - No effect.

13% - 1 week lay off.

7% - 2 weeks lay off.

4% - 3 weeks lay off

3% - 4 weeks lay off

2% - 5 weeks lay off

1% - Full season lay off.

Note:

If a player is injured multiple times during the match, he gets multiple picks on the injury draw and the punishments are combined consecutively.

These are the little FIFA guys, not the human players, who are injured and unable to play!

Who ever Tommy uses is fucked then, he usually does his hamstring in the first half in most games.

Who ever Tommy uses is fucked then, he usually does his hamstring in the first half in most games.

Shit! :facepalm:

I don't think over sprinting your player and causing them to pull up with a hamstring problem registers on the summary page as an injury (plaster) so he could be OK

Can someone link me to next season's rules for the BAP auction and player retention etc?

Shit! :facepalm:

Dont worrie guys nothing abit of Tommy Mike time cant sort me hitting that 70% every time! if you know what i mean gobble gobble ;)

It's a good thing I haven't picked a team that has a bare bones starting eleven!

How is random chance being decided?

I'll be doing a weekly screencast of the draws on random.org. I can try to put on a sexy voice, but it'd just lead to nightmares.

Can someone link me to next season's rules for the BAP auction and player retention etc?

The link to the old one should work as I've updated them to reflect the changes. If you can't find the link I'll post it when I get home as I'm on the phone ATM.

I think what Winch mentions (the plaster symbol for only pulling up injuries) needs clarifying.

Is pulling up like that gonna count as an injury or will it just be actual injuries? I was under the impression both the pulling up injury and a 'normal' injury are both the same symbol.

Wincho is saying that he does not think that pulling up due to stamina appears as an injury on the list, not that stamina related injuries are plasters.

Aye - what Mike said.

If you get a plaster thats an injury regardless of how you got it.

Aye that's what I assumed - plaster/injury = an injury.

Basically, if it is in the list you've bought a shit ticket.

Just City's home match reports to be entered and we'll be done for the week.

Sorry for the delay, sorted now. I entered them all in last night, but something broke :S

For info, the injury percentages have been tweaked.

There is still the same chance of an injury occurring, but the chances of that injury being a long lay off have been reduced a bit (from 17% to 10%, fact fans)

70% - nothing

20% - 1 week

5% - 2 weeks

2% - 3 weeks

1% - 4 weeks

1% - 5 weeks

1% - 10 weeks

Just wanderers left to report!

Edit: that'll be a fine then.