Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockstarjez

The Avengers - Third Biggest Film of All Time

2,085 posts in this topic

Presumably they're casting third rung actors as Thor and the Captain because they already have to pay for Robert Downey Jnr, Samuel L Jackson and Ed Norton.

Considering the images they had to work with this fan made poster isn't too bad.

zz6b33b815.jpg

Considering the images they had to work with this fan made poster isn't too bad.
Awesome Avengers pic

That is great.

I thought they were getting Sawyer from Lost as Hawkeye?, can't see him as Antman the other role apparently going too.

That poster is so close to being cool but the composition irks me. Cap looks like a shortarse and Hulk should tower above them even more. He looks like he's either knelling or squatting to take a Hulk shit.

I thought they were getting Sawyer from Lost as Hawkeye?, can't see him as Antman the other role apparently going too.

I think that was only a rumour, which is a relief because Josh Holloway is definitely no Hank Pym / Ant-Man.

Yep he make a decent Hawkeye if he did, however, he's the perfect Gambit in X-men. Hell he be amazing in Dark Tower if they ever get that made.

He'd make a decent Hawkeye though

Yeah, especially if they went for the more jocular, charming Hawkeye. Not so sure he could pull off 'family-been-slain' Hawkeye though.

Continuing my run of posting Joe Mad images in Marvel movie threads, I want the Avengers movie to be as much as possible like this:

madureira-hulk.jpg

Continuing my run of posting Joe Mad images in Marvel movie threads, I want the Avengers movie to be as much as possible like this:

madureira-hulk.jpg

A dog with a sausage in its mouth? Thats what I'm seeing.

I really don't buy that Thor costume at all.

Once it goes through post production it be amazing I guess, its pretty faithful to the comic version.

Once it goes through post production it be amazing I guess, its pretty faithful to the comic version.

Not as I recall it.

As remarked on AICN (the talkback for the Thor reveal is HILARIOUS), it looks like Thor 2099.

If you're referring to the Walt Simpson era Thor then that will never work, the updated version seen here is similar to the current costume and is pretty much well liked across the comic community.

It just looks so costume-y, and not in a good way.

I think we should reserve judgement until we see it in action.

I really don't buy that Thor costume at all.

I heard you'd bought it already, for Halloween this year...

Looks okay, not as good as the Captain Yank outfit though.

Captain America's costume I have the most problems with at the moment but I'm holding back until we actually see real pics as in post production stuff.

That poster is so close to being cool but the composition irks me. Cap looks like a shortarse and Hulk should tower above them even more. He looks like he's either knelling or squatting to take a Hulk shit.

it would have been better if it had just been a wall of green abs... :rolleyes:

No :)

Not as I recall it.

As remarked on AICN (the talkback for the Thor reveal is HILARIOUS), it looks like Thor 2099.

No:

110514-134535-thor_super.jpg

is pretty much well liked across the comic community.

No

I think it looks fine. I'm sure it'll look fine in actual context and not as a stark render.

sorry who are you again?.

wow you really showed him with that

sorry who are you again?.

I am John Dorian, King of the Nerds.

I don't get it, anyway huge fan of Walt's Thor and comic nut but I think the costume is fine myself.

Please don't say I'm bcass.

Everyone in the comic book community I've spoken to seems to be going mental with NERD RAGE.

Fuck, I was going for some clever simile or something but I've no idea how to put it in correct grammar so I'll do it the old fashioned way; the hardcore geeks are cunts. It's the same in any type of interest, as soon as there's an interpretation of something that doesn't match the view in their head it's like someone fucked their mother in the arse and wiped their cock on the curtains. It's depressing, because there's so much narrowmindedness it boggles the brain. These people need a slap and told to get out in the sunlight, or at least to step away from the internet enough to fucking wait until we don't get some shitty promo pictures.