Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Droo

Cheapest place online to get film developed

8 posts in this topic

Hi there, title says it all,

Anyone use an online service that will give prints from 35 (and more importantly 120) film? I'd want digital file (be it on a CD or emailed) + prints?

As cheap as possible preferably.

Anyone?

You'd probably be best looking on hotukdeals, there's a deal on online developing quite often, normally from photobox. My girlfriend got something ridiculous from them like 120 prints free or something...

http://www1.snapfish.co.uk/welcome

Anyhoo, go through quidco to snapfish.com and register a new account. Upload 40 pictures and add them to your basket, you get these absolutely free and only have to pay postage which is 99p or you can collect from Jessops for nada. You'll get £3.50 tracked in your quidco within a few hours, so essentially you are getting 40 free prints and £2.51 profit if you pay for delivery or 40 free prints and £3.50 profit if you collect.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/50140/40-fr...to-3-50-profit/

I use them. Seem decent enough to me and the best thing is you can get them to deliver to a Jessops near you so you can pick them up.

Sorry, I linked to the US site but the UK store (snapfish.co.uk) do film as well. Free credits don't apply to film though.

are you sure? I cant find it anywhere on the site?

the exact same page that you linked to above, on the UK site omit the film development part.