Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_dumb_numpty_

RllmukHalo account set up

51 posts in this topic

Account set up and send friend requests sent out. If you don't have one it's either you don't have room *coughTalvalincough* or I don't have you on my list. Any names from last night have already dropped off my recent players list.

I could trawl through the forum picking up more names but it's probably easier for you to send RllmukHalo a friend request.

Excellent - we have one of these for Phantasy Star Universe players and it works pretty well. See also RLLMUKproevo which is where we got the idea from in the first place.

Will send a request soon :P

Account set up and send friend requests sent out. If you don't have one it's either you don't have room *coughTalvalincough* or I don't have you on my list.

:)

Cheers for setting up the account. I've booted some unfortunate off my friends list and have sent a friend request. One of these days Microsoft will get around to setting filter lists or clans or increasing the limit*.

* I like to think of myself as optimistic.

someone's just sent me a friend's request from this, but what's it all about? i'm guessing it's some way of adding pseudo-clan support, but i'm not sure how it works.

I sent a few requests out to people earlier today.

The point is that, if you accept it, you can see if there are any other rllmuk Halo players online. Go to RllmukHalo in your friends list, then view profile, and view friends. It's useful for when you need one more for social slayer or whatever.

Account set up and send friend requests sent out. If you don't have one it's either you don't have room *coughTalvalincough* or I don't have you on my list. Any names from last night have already dropped off my recent players list.

I could trawl through the forum picking up more names but it's probably easier for you to send RllmukHalo a friend request.

Request sent

Sorry Ernie, I thought I'd sent you one already. All current requests accepted. Anyone else?

Not sure what you mean by that, but friend request sent.

Right, I've sent a friend request. I'd really like to play some games, but be aware that I'm a total noob, and will do the predictable stupid things.

Right, I've sent a friend request. I'd really like to play some games, but be aware that I'm a total noob, and will do the predictable stupid things.

Same here, Gt is ses1mf1, please invite me sometimes because I am crap and I would like to play the game.

I've put in a friend request - I'm always on Halo 3, and I'm always gutted at having to play with nobby American fools for most of the time. It'd be nice to have some forumites to play with and test out some of these custom gametypes.

I'll be inviting anyone who's on tonight to participate in testing my new gametype. Don't pretend you've got anything better to do :o

I've just sent a request to RllmukHalo, I'm the noobiest of noobs when it comes to Halo. I only played halo online for the first time last night (that includes all previous halo games)

Great idea, I'll send a request when I get home this evening. :lol:

I'll mostly be using this to fill those pesky one player short scenarios me and my mates seem to be encountering since Call of Duty4 came along.

I play on that too sometimes but my heart belongs to Halo I think.

Anyway, so what I do is View RllmukHalo's friends and invite folks from there yeah?

Me and my mates are a diverse bunch and play to a half decent standard but are not nutjobs about losing rank so things are usually relaxed with plenty of good natured banter.

Look forward to meeting some of you guys later. ^_^

Is this still going? I've only just got myself a 360 and fancy some co-op goodness. At any rate, friend request to the mysterious RllmukForum sent...

I expect there will be a few of us on for the new map on Sun/Mon/Tue.

Friend request accepted, anyway.