Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timmo

Good crisp bad crisp

516 posts in this topic

Those pretzel pieces are amazing The buffalo wing flavour are my favourite snack ever. Looper, you can get them from a deli on Lower Marsh if you're ever near Waterloo. The big green one! I might have to make a cycle detour on my way home to pick some up. I love those chilli and lemon puffs too, especially dipped in hummus.

I'm ten minutes away from Lower Marsh :D - Greensmiths presumably?

Yes, that's them. They have loads of flavours. Jalapeno and buffalo wing are the best, but am tempted by the peanut butter. I'm so desperate for some now I'm going to do a detour on my cycle home to stock up.

They had a honey BBQ flavour which was absolutely incredible. Not up on their website anymore though :(

I'm always tempted to go and buy a huge amount of them from Amazon, very reliable place to get them but shipping charges are quite huge unless you're ordering maybe 5 bags plus.

Scorchio pretzel order is GO with some spicy mustard thrown in for dipping :)

You are in for such a treat. Unfortunately, unless you've ordered at least 100 bags, you'll ultimately end up feeling quite empty inside, yearning for more.

Seabrook 2 Chilli crisps - wow, tasty and spicy... :wub:

Found them at a motorway service station - and not seen them since :(

Seabrook 2 Chilli crisps - wow, tasty and spicy... :wub:

Found them at a motorway service station - and not seen them since :(

Check £Stretcher/B&M. They're big stockers of Seabrook 6-packs, I'm almost 100% sure I've seen the Chilli flavoured ones in there before, at £1 for 6 bags.

You are in for such a treat. Unfortunately, unless you've ordered at least 100 bags, you'll ultimately end up feeling quite empty inside, yearning for more.

One bag of each - and they still haven't shown up :(

Asda Chosen By You steak flavour ridge crisps are rather nice. Very 'dry', which I like.

I'm not normally a fan of Kettle Chips, but the Sweet chilli & sour cream flavour are really tasty.

Oh god, I am addicted to those things. So cheap!

Not strictly crisps, but...

l_snyders_jalapeno_pretzel_pieces.jpg

You can buy these from Scorchio and they are insanely nice. Quite a kick to them, too!

THESE ARE AMAZING. Went to that deli Laine recommended (which is a stunner, well worth a visit if you're in the area) and got the Buffalo Wing and the Jalapeno flavours. So nice.

One bag of each - and they still haven't shown up :(

Bums :/ I'm sure they'll show up soon. Monday hopefully. Remember to let us all know how you find them, although you'll probably end up in some sort of pretzel coma.

t2q2P.jpg

These are amazing. Had a pack at the weekend and as I had my first few, I thought to myself "these are really quite meaty", I looked at the ingredients and noticed they had 'dried pork'.

I swear years back they contained MSG, but they don't any more.

Bums :/ I'm sure they'll show up soon. Monday hopefully. Remember to let us all know how you find them, although you'll probably end up in some sort of pretzel coma.

By Jebus you weren't wrong - buffalo got tanned over the weekend and opened Jalapeño tonight - "crisps" will never be the same again - simply amazing !!

I went and ordered a few bags of the Snyder's Pretzel Pieces (Jalepeno and Buffalo Wing), too. They are rather nice, aren't they? Not at all hot, but just soaked in flavour.

I've also got a bag, or maybe two, of those really hot crisps that were posted in here. I'm saving them.

Mackie's of Scotland (the ice cream guys) seem to have started doing crisps, which you can buy in Lidl. They come in Haggis & Black Pepper, Flame grilled steak, and Sun-dried tomato & herb flavours, and are pretty nice.

I used to love Roysters and Brannigan's. I wish I could find them around here.

Brannigan's Smoked Ham & Pickle were delicious!

Probably not that steep really, if you actually found a shop that still sold them they'd probably be close to that anyway.

65p what? I paid 60p for a small packet of Wotsits earlier! I'm getting gouged at the till.

I remember some Cajun chicken flavour crisps I had many years ago, thick rippled and crunchy and blow your head off in flavour - I think Roysters used to do a similar flavour themselves. I would nibble at them slowly, a ripple at a time between chugs from a bottle of Irn Bru, then finish off with a Galaxy Caramel for pudding. Glorious.

By Jebus you weren't wrong - buffalo got tanned over the weekend and opened Jalapeño tonight - "crisps" will never be the same again - simply amazing !!

I know right! They're incredibly delicious, a shop across the road from me back in Northern Ireland used to stock them along with loads of other imported American stuff. Used to buy a bag a day.

I went and ordered a few bags of the Snyder's Pretzel Pieces (Jalepeno and Buffalo Wing), too. They are rather nice, aren't they? Not at all hot, but just soaked in flavour.

I've also got a bag, or maybe two, of those really hot crisps that were posted in here. I'm saving them.

The Blair's chips? Eat a bag now and let us all know what you think. They really are the hottest crisps available, but they're so very very tasty.