Photo

Muk Guild- Love us & want to be with us?

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#1 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

Muk?
Muk is a Horde guild on EU Draenor, formed several years ago and populated (almost entirely) with members of this very board. We're not in any way hardcore, some enjoy PvP, others PvE, or a bit of both. Whatever tickles your fancy, like. We have been raiding to varying degrees of success since Kara, but Chauntea keeps falling asleep on heroic encounters so we're not super-amazing or anything.

Muk is all about ADVENTURE! We are a fun, relaxed guild. Theres no pressure to spec a certain way or play a certain way, do what you enjoy. Be excellent to each other, help a brother out and maybe even deal out some JUSTICE with MUK FORCE if Ben gets undercut on the Auction House.

So, this is a recruitment thread, right?
Well, no. Muk isn't and never will be "actively" recruiting. Veteran members of Rllmukforum are granted free entry without question. To be honest we are a bit scared of the "outside" world and we've done pretty well nonetheless. However, maybe you have heard of us, grouped with us or simply talked shit in <insert current expansion's hub town> with some of us and want to be a part or the action. Well read on a bit, check our main thread and if you think you would fit in nicely, post to let us know.

Fit in?
Aye, infinitely more important than your gear or spec is that you are up for a laugh, not an emo lewt whore, willing to help others and definitely not a cunt.
Knowing your class and your role in a group is all you need to get by in terms of skill. We even have Gatsby and he is 100% bot ffs!
Guild chat is full of nonsense, profanity, innuendo and Deef's self loving. You'll get used to it. We have a laugh but get our shit together when it counts. Apart from Moo, he just dies and blames the healers.

OMG I :wub: you guys!
I dont blame you, we're fucking pr0. More Donkey Magic here than you've seen in a lifetime baby
Well, post in here to let us know you're interested;

Name
Class/Spec
Race
Level

Where did you hear about Muk and why do you want to join?

Have you grouped with any Mukkers before?

Why did you leave your last guild?

Which member of Sigur Ros would you most like to bang?

Ok, I'll answer your stupid questions then what!?

We'll let you know! Or ask you more inane crap!
If you are taken on you'd need to settle in and do some 5 mans and stuff before being drafted for things. If we/you find it just aint working out then we part ways, no hard feelings like.

Good luck, may the Borka be with you. - Moo
-----------------------------------
Leaving the below for posterity *sniff* and so the prior replies might make more sense - Mot
-----------------------------------

Muk?
Muk is a Horde guild on EU Ravenholdt, formed over a year ago and populated (almost entirely) with members of this very board. We're not in any way hardcore, some enjoy PvP, others PvE, or a bit of both. Whatever tickles your fancy, like. We're in Kara pretty regularly but doubt we will ever be organised or driven enough to go above a 10-man instance.

Muk is all about ADVENTURE! We are a fun, relaxed guild. Theres no pressure to spec a certain way or play a certain way, do what you enjoy. Be excellent to each other, help a brother out and maybe even deal out some JUSTICE with MUK FORCE if one of our lowbies is getting ganked.

So, this is a recruitment thread, right?
Well, no. Muk isnt and never will be "actively" recruiting. Veteran members of Rllmukforum are granted free entry without question. To be honest we are a bit scared of the "outside" world and we've done pretty well nonetheless. However, maybe you have heard of us, grouped with us or simply talked shit in Shatt with some of us and want to be a part or the action. Well read on a bit, check our main thread and if you think you would fit in nicely, post to let us know.

Fit in?
Aye, infinitely more important than your gear or spec is that you are up for a laugh, not an emo lewt whore, willing to help others and definitely not a cunt.
Knowing your class and your role in a group is all you need to get by in terms of skill. We even have Xanthie and he is 100% eBay ffs!
Guild chat is full of nonsense, profanity, innuendo and Deef's self loving. You'll get used to it. We have a laugh but get our shit together when it counts. Apart from Zurg, he just dies and blames his IMMA GOT IMBA SHADOWBOLTZ LOLZ AGGROOO FFS.

OMG I Posted Image you guys!
I dont blame you, we're fucking pr0. More Donkey Magic here than you've seen in a lifetime baby Posted Image
Well, post in here to let us know you're interested;

Name
Class/Spec
Race
Level

Which member of Girls Aloud would you most like to bang?

Ok, I'll answer your stupid questions then what!?

We'll let you know! Or ask you more inane crap!
If you are taken on you'd need to settle in and do some 5 mans and stuff before being drafted for Kara. Also, please install Omen threat meter.
If we/you find it just aint working out then we part ways, no hard feelings like.

Good luck, may the Borka be with you.

Edited by MotiVater, 10 March 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#2 Guest_Mudhorn_*

Guest_Mudhorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

Hi again!

Okay, let's do the boring stuff really fast. *inhale* Mudhorn. Feral druid. lvl 70. Tauren. *exhale*

It was my friend and battle mate (Mage Club!) Stalkpaw, who first noticed your guild. You see, I've been away from dear 'ol Ravenholdt for a while. I tried my fortune with a guild on Stormreaver. It's loads of fun, progressing and looting like there's no tomorrow! Flipping the coin, however, I noticed that raiding six days a week (that way we could farm pots on saturdays) was a bit too much gaming for me and my uni studies.

I quit and slowly leveled my druid to 70.

We're a group of four people (It's me, Stalkpaw, Krebosh and Nekstork) who are irl mates, and enjoy playing the game together. Because it's basicly only us left in our current guild, it's awfully quiet alot of time. That takes away the main reason I'm paying to play this game - the chattyness. It also makes it extemely hard to group up for more demanding instances like Karazhan and heroics.

I've previously played with Quinjin in a guild called Pestilence. He's the only one I can think of right now, atleast.

:lol: I don't think Jessica Alba would approve if I slept with someone else.

Never give up
If I want it, gonna get it
Gonna take it, gonna make it
This way yeah

/Muddy

#3 Guest_Stalky_*

Guest_Stalky_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

Hey people!

Name: Stalkpaw
Class/Spec: Druid/Feral
Race: Tauren (Female!)
Level: 71, but only when drunk

Seen quite a few of you around, and you seem like skilled people with a laid-back mindset, remembering that the game is about more than GEHTING DE PURPZ

Been guilded with Quinjin back in the day.

Well, our current guild consists of more or less 4 members... in fact, if you talk in the guild chat, you can hear your echo.

Who the hell are they anyway? I'm going to go number 2. Do they have numbers? *shrugs*

Been around on the server since the beginning (snatched the first arena chest :lol:), more or less only playing on this char, since I really like playing a druid, feral is rawrtastic. I'm usually on whenever Mud is, someone has to keep him grounded, what with his Jessica Alba delusions and all (it's really that bad).
Also I have full Wildheart, which is going to be needed in a lot of future encounters (it's official) so ignore this at your own risk! :-P

/ Stalky

#4 radowshun

radowshun
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

Jessica Alba > All of Girls Aloud...at the same time.

True story.

#5 Guest_Mudhorn_*

Guest_Mudhorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:00 PM

Jessica Alba > All of Girls Aloud...at the same time.

True story.

I'm happy to see that there are sane people here.

#6 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:50 PM

Jessica Alba wasnt in the question, you can all fuck off. Especially you Rad. You cunt.

#7 Guest_Krebosh_*

Guest_Krebosh_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:51 PM

(Stupid Forums, changing places to post, made a fool of myself) *mumbels*

Name: Krebosh
Class/Spec: Warrior / MS
Race: Orc
Level: 70 +1 more then Stalkpaw.. Thats why he cant hold aggro

At First coz i Found the Intruduction in this topic appealing.. But now your talking about Jessica Alba like IT is a good thing, im starting to how my doubts..

We (yes, im part of the Stalkpaw/mudhorn party) are just so darn alone! Its Bobby vinton all over the Guild Chat.

Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle..
Or.. uhm, i dont know.. who are they??

I dont really know what else to present so i'll just skipp to the important stuff:
Cmon, You cant be serius! Alba? :wub:

#8 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:52 PM

Posted Image

Is the correct answer for future reference.

Anyway, you guys sound like fun, /w me for a /ginvite.

WELCOME! :wub:

#9 sith

sith
  • Members
  • 17657 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:53 PM

ID bang all of Girls Aloud :wub:

#10 Guest_Krebosh_*

Guest_Krebosh_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

Easy stud, you dont wanna sound desperat..

#11 Mr Ben

Mr Ben
  • Supporters
  • 11851 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

ID bang all of Girls Aloud :wub:

Who wouldnt really?

Desperate? LOL

#12 Nimmel

Nimmel
  • Members
  • 7543 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:34 PM

In the interest of sexual equality if you a girlz (lol as if they play computer games etc) which one would you most like to slap? And is post-feminism a colloquialism engineered merely to undermine the feminist movement?

#13 DoctorEgo

DoctorEgo
  • Members
  • 2066 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:49 PM

\o/
Fun new people!

I'll see you all in the future, when Apple stop being lazy turds and fix their shitty drivers. :wub:
(Ok, done bitching about that now)

Definitely not a cunt.

Most important part.

#14 Jonny5

Jonny5
  • Supporters
  • 11143 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:35 AM

Posted Image

Is the correct answer for future reference.

Who is that? She munts.

#15 Guest_Nekstork_*

Guest_Nekstork_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:22 AM

Name Nekstork
Class/Spec Resto Shaman
Race Orc
Level 70

Hm... basically Mudd told me he had found this guild with fun people and that he was going to try joining, and hey who am i to question him.
Anyways i don't know you guys but i know that muddie krebb and stalkie is basically my whole reason to play this game so i realy want to follow them joining you.

As told above the whole guild was dead,

this will probably give me some minus, but never heard of them to be honest. And sadly i'd bang basically anything.

#16 Guest_Mudhorn_*

Guest_Mudhorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

And sadly i'd bang basically anything.

Now, THAT's desperate :wub:

#17 Jasberfloob

Jasberfloob
  • Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:54 AM

Who wouldnt really?

I wouldnt

#18 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:01 AM

Krebosh joined up last night and we had much fun in Seth Halls :wub:

The other 3 merry men from his clan - give him a /w and he can give you an officers name who is online to get your /ginvite sorted.

Welcome aboard fellas.

PS All get Omen threat meter plox ;)

#19 scruffycat

scruffycat
  • Supporters
  • 7366 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

Muk?

'snip'
Good luck, may the Borka be with you.

Good stuff!

/sniffle Borka :wub:

#20 Mr Ben

Mr Ben
  • Supporters
  • 11851 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

I wouldnt

Well ok, some wouldnt then :unsure:

#21 Zomby

Zomby
  • Members
  • 2305 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

Just put in to transfer my Rogue now, should hopefully be joining you all soon! I've already asked baout muk in the other thread but thought i'd give you a heads up in this one too :unsure:

#22 S34N

S34N
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:15 PM

Withdrawn

#23 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

Accepted on the basis of what appears to be so far a solid friends list :lol:

#24 S34N

S34N
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:40 PM

:lol:

#25 MotiVater

MotiVater
  • Members
  • 5693 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:02 PM

Accepted on the basis of what appears to be so far a solid friends list :(

Withdrawn

#26 Jonny5

Jonny5
  • Supporters
  • 11143 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:21 PM

?

#27 scruffycat

scruffycat
  • Supporters
  • 7366 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

!

#28 Rattlehead.ie

Rattlehead.ie
  • Members
  • 2469 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

Kimberly of course. Nice hips :) no Zurg remarks :(

#29 Trigg

Trigg
  • Members
  • 4990 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:59 PM

All of them, yep, even the ginger one.

I'm not fussy, me.

#30 Rattlehead.ie

Rattlehead.ie
  • Members
  • 2469 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

All of them, yep, even the ginger one.

I'm not fussy, me.

Ahhh honestly, I think we will let you into the guild :) :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users