Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MotiVater

Muk Guild- Love us & want to be with us?

230 posts in this topic

well i am lvling a priest to start of with as they are pretty fast to lvl.

might even consider migrating my mage at some point. Fed up of vek'nalish!

[quote name='Jasberfloob' post='4470481' date='Oct 17 2007, 05:29 PM']Phew! Sad at the mega influx of priests - doubt you'll be needing me or anything at this rate ;)[/quote]

You can never have too many priests. I always* say 'If the Vatican can cope, then so can Muk!'

*Well not really always, mostly never in fact.

[quote name='scruffycat' post='4470688' date='Oct 17 2007, 06:21 PM']You can never have too many priests. I always* say 'If the Vatican can cope, then so can Muk!'
*Well not really always, mostly never in fact.[/quote]

Are you kidding? The small children to priest ratio in Muk is too low to even sustain one.

[quote name='Jasberfloob' post='4470481' date='Oct 17 2007, 05:29 PM']Phew! Sad at the mega influx of priests - doubt you'll be needing me or anything at this rate :)[/quote]
I'm sure we will find someting for you to do dear :)

[quote]Are you kidding? The small children to priest ratio in Muk is too low to even sustain one.[/quote]
Who needs Priests, Deef has "raided" all the MUK kids already! :)

[color="#4B0082"]A friend of mine (and Chauntea's and Mr. Jeff's) wants to join our illustrious guild. I am aware that recruitment is technically closed, but what's the deal with friends of members? He's going to sign up here, he has lots of experience (70 priest and rogue on alliance) and would like to join us with his level 53 Tauren Shaman, Bojangles (not affiliated with *that* Bojangles*.[/color]

As long as they can find someone reputable in the guild to vouch for them i think friends of members is fine.

Does your friend know anyone who's held in good standing in the guild?

[color="#4B0082"]You mean apart from me? :wub: What are you trying to say? That I'm NOT in good standing? Well you know what?!? SCREW YOU HIPPY! :(

Anyhoos - he knows Chauntea aka the Tree. And Karei. That's aside from myself, of course and seriously, I should be enough as I'm the best thing since they put the pocket in pita.[/color]

I was perhaps to.. circumspect in my initial post.

'good standing' could be considered to be a tradeable commodity. If 'purely for example' Mr Jeff were to transfer a sizable sum of his excess gold to me - sufficient for me to say, buy an epic flying mount then certain allowances could be made...

door's that were previously closed could be opened...

[color="#4B0082"]That is an example to be sure as I know Mr. Jeff is as broke as a chocolate powered frog fart machine.[/color]

Yes, I'm currently broke with 700g at the moment. Alas. Unless you mean [b]actual[/b] money in which case I really am broke.

I take it you're trying to get Andreas to join Ste?

Friends of solid members who vouch for them can maybe slip under the net. Unless they are cunts, naturally :(

[color="#4B0082"]Yes Ben. He is hopefully going to abandon his Alliance loving ways and join the real men (and women) amongst us, with his little coobeastie shaman named Bojangles.

I've also been reliably informed that Ben will count as enough of a 'solid member' to get him in. Possibly. I think it was just a sly way of calling Ben an erect penis but hey, whatever floats your boat. [/color]

[color="#4B0082"]Yes but apparently you don't count as enough of a 'solid member' ;)

Not sure if that's an insult or a compliment, really... ;) [/color]

Could a friend of mine join please?

He's been with me, Gromoch, Xanthie, Desdan and Vincént back when we were on TVC and is now playing a Druid named Dánn. ;)

We can all vouch for him, he's not a mongo, least not all the time!

[quote name='Bojangle' post='4505325' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:22 PM']We can all vouch for him, he's not a mongo, least not all the time![/quote]

Thanks for that glowing reference. :(

Yes, I've just come back from obscurity to find everyone joined Muk. So after Bojangle has raved about you so much I would like to apply to join. ^_^

Currently have a Druid called Dánn, also have a 70 Blood Elf Paladin named Mehlar. Please be good with the references, guys.

I look forward to you're decision. :D

A friend of those fellas is a friend of ours.

EXCEPTION GET!
Shout up online for a /ginvite, welcome to Muk.

[quote name='Flick271' post='4484820' date='Oct 23 2007, 12:19 PM'][color="#4B0082"]A friend of mine (and Chauntea's and Mr. Jeff's) wants to join our illustrious guild. I am aware that recruitment is technically closed, but what's the deal with friends of members? He's going to sign up here, he has lots of experience (70 priest and rogue on alliance) and would like to join us with his level 53 Tauren Shaman, Bojangles (not affiliated with *that* Bojangles*.[/color][/quote]
On this note, there's a similar friend of mine (known also to matt(the tree), jingo(ste) and Bojangles(the shaman)) who'd like an invite if it's ok. Orc hunter by the name of Keshrak. Normally she's busy playing on Wildhammer but I've succesfully dragged her back to the hunter she started on Ravenholdt. :lol: