• Announcements

• TehStu

iPhone users: please read this   02/10/16

The burger menu may be missing from the top right of the forum when viewing on an iPhone. Until resolved, here is the direct url to the login page.  
    • TehStu

ALL spoilers are currently visible   02/10/16

As posts have not yet been rebuilt, all spoilers are currently visible. If you're following something (film/game) and want to avoid spoilers, AVOID the relevant thread until the post rebuild is complete. I'll delete this announcement when it's done.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Grand Pursuivant

WoW Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

12842 posts in this topic

Not of your choosing Fin but fathers day weekend isn't ideal for me! I'm going to spend 7 hours in total on a train that Sunday going off to see the old man, risking food poisoning/drowning in rain at the annual BBQ event.

[quote name='Alask' timestamp='1339759307' post='8667463']
Hexx! Why are there none Glyph of Spirit Tap on the AH? Globerty has failed me!!
[/quote]

I only put 1 of each glyph up at a time in order to keep supply low, and therefore prices high :D

I'll be about this evening if you want one, or there's normally a chap in trade (Krion?) trying to sell his terrible, shoddy and poorly made glyphs. [Edit - Or you can have one of Soods. It's prob the wrong one and will break after 2 days though!)

I've got about 200 ink left from my spree of cookie making yesterday, so i suppose you can have one for free.

[quote name='Alask' timestamp='1339763208' post='8667597']
my hero!

edit: although you didn't have to take me quite so literally! :lol:
[/quote]

? Sent one to you in the post and put 2 on the AH.

Unlike Ty I give things away for free!

Or you did that, but didn't tell him so while he now has two glyphs, he's bought one of yours off the AH.

So you've halved your profit, but in current market that's still about 140g.

[i]Devious[/i] Soodles, very devious.

The depressing thing is that Hexx is in fact wrong. I have one glyph.. the one I bought of the AH and have spent a good 2 minutes of my life checking if you accidentally sent it to one of my other Nuggs. 2 minutes I shall never get back!

So at some point someone in the guild is liable to logon and think, "Why is Sood sending me a Glyph of Spirit Tap" and the answer shall be, "because he is a fail-lock".

:wub:

[quote name='Alask' timestamp='1339759307' post='8667463']
Hexx! Why are there none Glyph of Spirit Tap on the AH? Globerty has failed me!!
[/quote]

I hate that guy, he keeps undercutting me! Bastard.

[quote name='Bash' timestamp='1339798056' post='8668724']
I hate that guy, he keeps undercutting me! Bastard.
[/quote]

This is why I love Bash

Goblerty is just embracing his goblin nature :(

And he made 4k worth of cookies for the gbank :(

Can't you just not post glyphs for a week to let me get out of this money hole I am in? ha

If I wasn't saving for an Azure drake on the Black Market, maybe I could...

So I think we all know who's fault this really is.

(You should be whitelisted btw :P)

After some of this if anyone spots any for sale or can make it [b][color=#0000ff][url="http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=vicious+dragonscale"][Vicious Dragonscale][/url] [/color][/b]

Heads Up:

Spotted a stupidily good deal today, so in prep for MoP panda alts I've put ~30 Netherweave Bags in the Guildbank.

awesome nice going ty :)

I may try to make some bags up with the cloth I get from kara runs weekly, should be able to get a few sorted for panda time

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop you all a note about mains and alts.

Its been 4 months since I switched to my Rogue and benched the Warlock, in that time my fun of raiding has gone up by a factor x 10.

I have only logged on the warlock to enchant gear and DE items, I've twice tried taking him through a 5 man to help gear up Karde or his tank or healer and its nothing but frustration.

I have been playing quite a bit of MOP and though I know its beta I can't see me ever going back. I accept that Blizzard are trying and have admitted a problem but currently in the beta (yes I know beta is beta)

Affliction : Haunt does not work, drain soul is a problem, soul shards are dull and malfeic grasp is yo-yoing in terms of DPS
Demon : Totally based around being in demon form, then makes me go into melee range as it refreshes dots. Just feels incredibly counter intuitive and not fun.
Destro: Fixed rotation, no procs, no fun, low damage. Even the new burning embers mechanic is a chore.

Monks also look like FOTM, they seem to get all the toys of other classes and no real negatives.

At this rate we will be a guild of Monks, there healing, tanking and DPS are all fun and you get roll :-) I love roll.

So...Sood's not a warlock...
Sood's [i]not[/i] a warlock...
[i]Sood's[/i]...[i]not[/i]...a warlock...

Nope...still not getting it.