• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:18 PM

Greetings to all.

This my review about this cool new game called Batracer.

Here's what they have to say about it.

"BATracer is a browser based and FREE racing manager game unlike any other! A daily 5-minute webgame to play from the home or office."

Here's what i think.

If you love F1 racing, this game is gonna hook you for life. First, it's free and multiplayer. You don't need to install anything to play this game and it's really easy to understand how the game works which is great cuz there is not much instructions. They have a forum so you can share tricks and tips or ask about the game in general. Basicly, you go in the game everyday and setup your car and your piloting caracteristics and hope for the best. You are competing against up to 29 other racers and some races have team cooperation. You can join 2 public games and create or join in 2 private games which makes for lots of gaming experience.

I give this game a 7 out of 10.

Batracer, give it a try!

#2 Flams

Flams
  • Members
  • 8812 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 05:38 PM

I thought this topic was about me.....

#3 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:26 AM

I thought this topic was about me.....

Wan't me to write a review on yourself?

#4 dumpster

dumpster
  • Members
  • 2842 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:02 PM

Could Radikal be writing a review of his own product?

#5 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:11 PM

Could Radikal be writing a review of his own product?

Well, i'm good, but not that good... it's not something i made or own... it's a game i stumbled upon one day.

But this raises a question, what made you think it would be???

#6 dumpster

dumpster
  • Members
  • 2842 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 05:40 AM

Because you appear to have joined the forum just to post this.

#7 Flams

Flams
  • Members
  • 8812 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:14 AM

My thought exactly.

#8 Bluetooth

Bluetooth
  • Members
  • 6613 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:02 AM

I made a topic about this, invited all youse to join. Even setup a private game to make it nice and welcomey.

But no-one joined.

#9 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 01:46 PM

I made a topic about this, invited all youse to join. Even setup a private game to make it nice and welcomey.

But no-one joined.

You guys must be some kind of freaks or something. Parano's maybe??

1st, this is a review category of this forum, so thats what i did.
2nd, no one was forced to click the link, nor annoyed to do it.
3rd, where did you read that i setup a private game? I am racing in one, didn't create it and didn't mention anything about me inviting you to join it!

Nice way to welcome newcomers guys!!!

#10 dumpster

dumpster
  • Members
  • 2842 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:41 PM

Everyone says I'm paranoid. Everyone. Behind my back. It's not funny.

#11 Flams

Flams
  • Members
  • 8812 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:18 PM

3rd, where did you read that i setup a private game? I am racing in one, didn't create it and didn't mention anything about me inviting you to join it!

To be honest, you've gotten off quite lightly in comparison to most new people...

#12 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

To be honest, you've gotten off quite lightly in comparison to most new people...

I am quite sorry....

As madona would say, "this is who i am, you can like it or not, you can love me or leave me but i'm never gonna stop!"

It was a small review, but you don't have to like it, just read it.

Thanks

#13 Bluetooth

Bluetooth
  • Members
  • 6613 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 09:10 PM

Um, I think you misinterpreted what I said... ever so slightly.

#14 dumpster

dumpster
  • Members
  • 2842 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 10:06 PM

Come on Radikal.. Come clean. Are we honestly to assume that you join the worlds biggest gaming forum, use your first post to promote a product, then, over the next three days, continue to post only in the same thread, whilst ignoring everything else that's going on?

In the millions of posts that take place on this forum, there's not a single word that prompts you into replying? No opinions on anything other than this one game?

I'm not having a go, and if you are a real person, who happened to submit a review as the first post, then I'm sorry for the hostility, welcome to the foum, hope you enjoy it. However, the number of people that sign up, say "Hey everyone, look at this great website" then disappear is hugely annoying, so I think we can be forgiven.

If you are affiliated with Batracer, then come clean - we appreciate honesty! If not, then sorry, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and apologies for the initial hostility.

#15 Radikal

Radikal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

Come on Radikal.. Come clean. Are we honestly to assume that you join the worlds biggest gaming forum, use your first post to promote a product, then, over the next three days, continue to post only in the same thread, whilst ignoring everything else that's going on?

In the millions of posts that take place on this forum, there's not a single word that prompts you into replying? No opinions on anything other than this one game?

I'm not having a go, and if you are a real person, who happened to submit a review as the first post, then I'm sorry for the hostility, welcome to the foum, hope you enjoy it. However, the number of people that sign up, say "Hey everyone, look at this great website" then disappear is hugely annoying, so I think we can be forgiven.

If you are affiliated with Batracer, then come clean - we appreciate honesty! If not, then sorry, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and apologies for the initial hostility.

Well, you obviously don't know me, i was clean from the start. When i quoted you the first time, i was honnest.. "Why would you think i was promoting something of my own?" Remember.

I did browse a little, but i am not such a huge gamer. I play one game at a time and 98% of the time, they are racing game, but not just any... Gran Turismo, ToCA, etc... I'm a member of the PSU forum and also a member of the Codemasters forum. I didn't fell the need to post in any other topic than the one i started myself.. and i have my handsfull as it is.... :(

I'm as real as a person can get and not affiliated to Batracer in any other way than just being a player of that said game. I use the same nick on all forums. Go and have a look, you'll see that i don't only post about Batracer.

As i said, i saw this topic about game reviews, decided to have a go at it and bame, here we are! Welcome to the rllmukforum Rad!!

#16 dumpster

dumpster
  • Members
  • 2842 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:41 AM

Then I apologise. Welcome to the forum.

#17 Bluetooth

Bluetooth
  • Members
  • 6613 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:15 PM

Yes, welcome. Now read properly.