Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moosegrinder

LOTR Online

1,146 posts in this topic

That reminds me, i need to try and swindle my way into this.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

LOLZZZ - the registration email went into my spam folder.

Is the site actually working for people? I tried to register but it kept b0rking up in my face regardless of what browser I used.

Yeah, I just went back to my email and the link your supposed to click was fucked so I couldnt register. Trying a different email now so hopefully I wont have missed it.

Registration was fine for me.

i'll see you guys on the otherside ;)

I was going to sign up for it until saw Codemasters is handling it. :D

I'm all signed up, I'd like to give this a try, but I'm sure it will be a bit pish :)

Signing up now, sworn off MMORPGs but.. it's a free beta so it doesn't count, right? :o

I was going to sign up for it until saw Codemasters is handling it. :)

How?

The cancelling of DE or RF-Online and it's crappyness?

RF Online and D+D Online, COG just seems to get itself associate with really bad MMOs.

Anyone heard anything yet. Playing DDO at the moment but the game seems completely pointless. It's a game built on groups going through dungeons with little to no solo material but i spent two hours yesterday waiting for a group and nothing happened and when u do get a group you end up waiting an hour for a healer to turn up. Been playing a week and my patience is wearing very thin right now. Tried RFO and the less said about that the better.

Kinda looking forward to warhammer and soul of the ultimate nation but SUN is a korean game so i'm expecting a grindfest and to be very diappointed.

nothing :(

Looking at the site, they have started giving out beta keys though, but in very limited numbers. Hopefully the number will grow over time.

Got my Beta invitation just now. Those who signed up when it was announced and possibly forgot about it (I know I did), go check your inbox!

Got mine too but I think that 6gb combined download of the game might kill our limit for the month (BT FTL!)

I might do it anyway but I can't log in until the evening, things to do :(

Any player who does NOT play on Saturday the 13th of January will have their account deactivated and will no longer be able to participate in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (LOTRO) Beta Program.

Yay, totally forgot about signing up for this until now, wondered where the invite came from!

PS anyone managed to actually get the client yet? is there anywhere other than Fileplanet?

My invite only goes on about the stress test thing on Saturday. Do you get to stay in the beta after the stress test, or is it just for that day?

My invite only goes on about the stress test thing on Saturday. Do you get to stay in the beta after the stress test, or is it just for that day?

If it's just for the day, then don't give it the time. Seriously, it won't be worth it. You'll spend a night downloading it, 3 hours connecting and get to play the game for an hour - for which it'll be a buggy mess.