Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wahwah*

Pizzown Squad.

782 posts in this topic

*waves* I'm afraid i'll always be a nube at heart though...

Shame none of them actually play Halo 2 these days...

Just do what comic book companies do every time something like this happens, kill off the old Nubes and start The New RllMuK Nubes or Nube-eration X.

Just do what comic book companies do every time something like this happens, kill off the old Nubes and start The New RllMuK Nubes or Nube-eration X.

I think we need Halo 3 to arrive before the Nubes can be resurrected. At the moment, none of them are playing and I doubt a clan re-boot will convince them to come back. What should convince them in the meantime is the return of 6v6 playlists, clearly the best Halo playlist ever.

Anyone playing the Halo 3 Beta is officially gay. Right (Pizzown A) guys?

The pessimistic part of me is expecting the Ring Of Death on the day the beta starts. Or maybe on the day that the proper release comes out. In the meantime, you can still fuck right off.

But thats so obvious that it isn't worth saying.

On a different note, are any of you still playing Halo? I haven't seen anyone online in ages.

On a different note, are any of you still playing Halo? I haven't seen anyone online in ages.

We had a short game last night but nobody has played because we are still waiting on fucking Bungie to update the playlist.

They should delay the Beta because of this.

It's fucking rubbish. I'm actually considering sending an email to MS to complain because I really think that they're taking the piss

It's fucking rubbish. I'm actually considering sending an email to MS to complain because I really think that they're taking the piss quite severly. They've taken money on the promise of providing the means to play the maps in matchmaking and then totally failed to do so.

This leaves the online community in limbo. They can't play the new maps and no one takes matchmaking seriously because everyone knows the ranks reset is imminent.

Really shitty stuff from Bungie. Again. mad.gif

It's fucking rubbish. I'm actually considering sending an email to MS to complain because I really think that they're taking the piss

Christ, didn't they say it'd be about a week after the maps being released before they'd update the playlists?

[edit] Ah: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?ty...s&cid=12422

Oh. So they fucked up the maps again?

Amazing. You'd almost think they don't playtest their maps/playlists/character model hit boxes/weapon balance.

I'll say it again guys - enjoy the Beta :lol:

Amazing. Bungie are simultaneously the best and the worst thing about the games industry.

And you're right. The Beta is guaranteed to be a total fucking shambles.

The forum is broken.

You're broken.

The maps are broken.

The beta will be broken.

:rolleyes:

i'd play if my cocking internet was working at home. bulldog twats. looks like i'm going to miss out on most of the halo 3 beta time because of it too. :)

I say we all agree not to play with Jimmy for a while so that he has to play his 5,000th game alone.

I say we all agree not to play with Jimmy for a while so that he has to play his 5,000th game alone.

I've got a palm raised high, waiting for your palm to slap it.

Has there been mass buying of 360s then? Wah, Panda and Bilco all on the beta not 3 minutes ago...

why didn't you join don? we had some quality games.

Has there been mass buying of 360s then? Wah, Panda and Bilco all on the beta not 3 minutes ago...

Yep. ;)

Unfortunately, Jimmy got one too. :P